Job Type: Full-Time
Preferred Experience: 3 to 5 years’ experience working in a millwork production environment
Anderson & McQuaid Company, Inc is looking for an experienced CNC machine operator to manufacture mouldings at our Cambridge location. They need to exhibit the ability to work independently and as a part of a team. The right candidate must have experience with woodworking equipment, preferably Weinig moulders and grinders or similar equipment, but any experience on table saws, router tables, shapers or even basic hand tools would be considered. In addition, the right candidate must be dependable, on time and motivated to learn. This position offers great growth potential.
- On time and dependable
- Professional and polite
- Detail-oriented with high-quality standards
- Knowledgeable and experienced in manufacturing/production
- Must be able to lift 40 to 50 pounds and bend down frequently throughout the day
- Very competitive wages commensurate with experience
- Health and life insurance
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Dental insurance
Please send your resume along with references for further consideration.